E-CELL LLOYD (Lloyd Entrepreneurship Cell)
The Vision of E-Cell is to develop students’ inclination and interest towards entrepreneurship. The cell works towards building confidence and vision towards having own startups. It also spreads awareness regarding the schemes and facilities available for the startups. This is done by the following means
- Organising workshops and lectures periodically to create awareness about entrepreneurship.
- Functioning as a guide for students with creative ideas which can be transformed into successful companies
- Providing Mentorship through experts for students launching their start-ups.
Activities by E-CELL:
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Program by National Small Industries Corporation
- Industrial Visit to National Small Industries Corporation.
- Entrepreneurship Quiz organised by the Government of India.
- Participation in Entrepreneurship Summit by IIT Mumbai.
- Seminar on "Skill Development Programmes on Financial Literacy" by Mr. Vijay Kaushik
- 30 Hours Entrepreneurship Development Program E-certification program by Confederation of Indian Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.