1. To create awareness among the students regarding the practical aspects of Principles of Management in Industry
2. To make participants familiar about the role and importance of Motivational theories in today’s management processes.
3. To learn from live exposure and applying the theoretical aspects into practicality.
4. To have exposure to all areas of business operations are being provided such as business skill development identification of appropriate technology, hands on experience on working projects, project/ product selection, opportunity guidance including commercial aspects of business.
5. To equip students with the exposure of activities done at Industry this will enhance their learning outcomes.
After the visit, the students gained exposure of practical insight on how various principles of management are actually implied in industry through live demonstration.
Students of PGDM- Business Analytics (2019-20 Batch) and two faculty members.
Mother Dairy was commissioned in 1974 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). It was an initiative under Operation Flood, the world's biggest dairy development program launched to make India a milk sufficient nation. Over the years, Mother Dairy has contributed significantly in achieving this objective through a series of innovations and programs. Today, Mother Dairy manufactures markets & sells milk and milk products including cultured products, ice creams, paneer and ghee under the Mother Dairy brand. The Company also has a diversified portfolio with products in edible oils, fruits & vegetables, frozen vegetables, pulses, processed food like fruit juices, jams, etc. to meet the daily requirements of every household.