Ms. Neha Issar is a proactive professional boasting over 8 years of experience in the field of Research Analysis, with more than 4 years dedicated to Academic work. Her expertise extends to training in various areas, including Database & Query Language, Data Science using R, Data Analytics for Business Decision-making, an Overview of Python, Management Information Systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning.
Ms. Issar earned her commerce degree from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University and holds a postgraduate diploma in Finance and Marketing from JIMS Kalkaji. She is currently pursuing a PhD in Management from Amity Business School.
Her career journey includes serving as a Data Researcher at S&P Global Market Intelligence Pvt. Ltd., working on projects for prominent organizations such as Aditya Birla Group and Times Internet in et.com. She also held the position of Senior Manager Investor Relations at Opera Gratia Pvt Ltd.
In addition to her extensive experience, Ms. Issar holds several valuable certifications, including IBM Spark and Scala certification, IBM Data Science certification, and Cybersecurity certification. She is also a practitioner in IBM Enterprise Design Thinking and has received certification from IIM Bangalore in Predictive Analytics. She is known for her result-oriented approach, quick learning abilities, and meticulous planning skills, all of which contribute to her impressive proficiency in her field.
Teaching Interests:Power BI, R, SQL, Spark and Scala.
S Traymbak, N.
Issar (2021). Data Mining Algorithms in Knowledge Management for
Predicting Diabetes after Pregnancy by Using R. Indian Journal of
Computer Science and Engineering.
S Traymbak , M
Dutta & N.Issar( 2020).CLIO An Annual Interdisciplinary Journal of
History , 6 (10), 599-602 (UGC Care List)
Conference / Book Chapters
1. “Digital Wallet
adoption by Millennials: An empirical study based on UTAUT model”
presented at national conference on Building sustainable future for
youth” organized by JIMS, Kalkaji, 2020
Faculty Development Program
1. Certificate on " Structural Equation Modelling and Artificial Neural Network" - May-June 2022
2. Certificate on "Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner"-April 2021
3. Certificate on "Enhancing Emotional Intelligence in academicians to connect with the next generation students"-February 2021
3. Certificate on "Big Data and Hadoop Eco System"-May 2020
4. Certificate on "Supply Chain Challenges Amid COVID-19 in India"-May 2020
5. Certificate on "Qualitative Research - Perspectives and Practices"-May 2020
6. Certificate on "Big Data Technologies - Spark & Scala"-Dec 2019
7. Certificate on "Big Data Tools, Neural Networks & Data Analytics Tools"-December 2019
8. Aarohan CIM Project to guide leadership and team work among students and women.
9.International Conference on Revisiting Management Practices in Post Global Recessionary Scenario
10.National Seminar on Managing Human Resources during Economic Meltdown
MDP’s and Workshops Delivered
Delivered MDP on
SQL for Data Analytics organized by Research Cell Lloyd for
Scholars, Academicians, Corporate & Industrialists. (2021)
Delivered MDP on
Data Analytics using R organized by Research Cell Lloyd for
Scholars, Academicians, Corporate & Industrialists. (2020)
Conscientiousness and Job Performance in Service Sector,
Decision-Making through Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Mobility
solutions in Supply Chain: Changing the Dynamics of Business, Block
chain Application in Management and Strategizing & Managing Brand.
on Human Values and Professional Ethics Organized by AICTE,