Dr Vandana Arora Sethi is a Gold-medalist from Delhi University with work experience of more than 16 years, including industrial experience at Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Gurgaon and at Smart Analyst Inc., Gurgaon.
Currently working at Lloyd Group of institutions , Greater Noida as Group Director.
She is confident, self-motivated, target-oriented and innovative with a zest for accomplishing the tasks with sincerity & dedication and result oriented.
Dr. Vandana is emphatically motivated, self-starting, versatile and strongly committed to progressive and innovative methodologies. Has a sharp & analytical mind, ability to see end to end keeping organization goals in mind, ability to evaluate and effectively focus on right target, strong communication & intra personal skills. She has a track record of achieving results consistently, has received several recognitions and team excellence appreciation awards from the various organizations.
Leading Lloyd the right way and keepings students first from the last 13 years at Lloyd, Dr Vandana is determined to take Lloyd to new heights and see that each Lloydian is an achiever.
We, at Lloyd, are driven by the belief that every child deserves a high quality education. And in today’s generation where there is an intersection of great challenge & great opportunity, especially in the dynamic world of corporate, we need to think“out-of-the-box” and provide only the best to our students.
Since its inception more than a decade ago, Lloyd has remained a place of innovation and excellence in management education. As the needs of society and profession have changed, the institute has also evolved and continues to bring about positive changes to prepare future managers for an expanded sole in the business world. Consistently amongst the top-ranked private schools of management, Lloyd continues to be an innovative force in management education to meet the needs of an ever - changing world.
Presently, we offer Industry Integrated Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in specialized areas of Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Resource (HR) & Business AnalyticsMaster of Business Administration (MBA) in specializations like Finance, Marketing, HR, & IT and Lloyd is the only private institute of managementwhich follows a 360- degree approach, giving students opportunity for an all-around development, a rich professional & social atmosphere, space and technical support to develop innovations and immense guidance from faculty, hence opening the doors for many opportunities after graduation.
Our main forte lies in our links & collaborations with the industry. We believe more in practical application rather than just a theoretical understanding. Not only the students, but also the faculty undergoes practical refresher training session in the industry on a regular basis.
Lloyd provides an exciting and engaging environment for students to pursue their studies as well as engage in activities that will make them successful human beings.
I give my blessings and wishes for a successful and fulfilling life to all my students.
To the alumni- you have been our torch bearers, carry the light of Lloyd high and bright. Sky is the limit for all of you.
To the students wishing to join us for Management education- may the Almighty show you the right path to choose the right career.
To the visitors of our website - Have an informative browsing experience. Feel free to contact us for any query. Regards and blessings to all,
Dr.Bhupender Kumar Som is a PhD in Stochastic Queuing Systems from department of statistics and operational research, Kurukshetra University. He possesses over 15 years of experience in teaching and research. His area of expertise is stochastic queuing systems. He has delivered his talks in many national and international conferences organized by institutions of international repute on the topic of his expertise such as IIM – A, IIM – S, IIM – I, Tsukuba University, Japan, and MTMI Thailand. He has won many awards for these talks. He is on the editorial board of journals of international repute such as Journal of Business theory and practice, LA USA. His work is published in various journals of international repute and high indexing such as Springer, Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, Scopus, SCI etc. His work gest a major citation and downloads. He has been consulting industry and completed many industry research projects. He conducts FDP’s/MDP’s on business research methods and data analysis.
Lloyd Business School (LBS) is the futuristic institution with a vision to become a centre of excellence in all fields of management education. The foreseeability of the institution reflects in the design of management programs that are running within the institution. The management programs at Lloyd Business School are in collaboration with industry for perfect synthetization of theory and practice. The rigorous participation of industry partners during academic delivery has ensured that the management programs at LBS become one of its kind. The unique practices LBS follows in disseminating management knowledge and education; is developing innovators who can add immense value to industry and mankind. Management education at LBS is aimed to empower all the stakeholders. The intellectual capital of LBS has an intense association with industry and society. The continuous involvement of intellectual capital in research and development has developed a vibrant & cohesive contemporary teaching and learning ecosystem that is supported by excellently designed infrastructure. The infrastructure at LBS meets the cutting age demand of the contemporary learning environment. We at LBS develop responsible citizens of the world and leaders for the future. At Lloyd business school we are committed to achieve our goal.
“Arise awake and stop not until the goal is achieved.” - Swami Vivekananda
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
Books and Papers Published:
1. Book: AIEEE Mathematics, R' Gupta Publishers.
2. Book: Lifeline in Mathematics, Rastrvadi Publications. Co author
3. Research Paper: Cost-profit analysis of an Infinite capacity multi-server Markovian feedback queuing system with reverse balking, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 7(5), pp. 499 – 505, 2019
4. Research Paper: A Stochastic Feedback Queuing Model with Encouraged Arrivals and Retention of Impatient Customers, Advances in Analytics and Applications, 261-272, 2019
5. Research paper: Optimization of a Multi-Server Stochastic Financial Queue, High Performance Computing eJournal, working paper series 2019
6. Research Paper: Ratio Analysis: A Study on Financial Performance of Ashok Leyland, International Journal of Engineering, Applied and Management Sciences Paradigms, 54(3), pp. 425 – 430, 2019
7. Research Paper: Ratio Analysis: A Study on Financial Performance of Eicher Motors,
Saudi Journal of Economics and Finance, pp. 188 – 193, 2019
8. Research Paper: Impact of Cultural Differences on Organization Performance: with reference to Tech Mahindra, Indian Journal of Marketing and Indian Business Studies, 6(1), pp. 1 – 11, 2019
9. Limited Research Paper; An M/M/1/N Encouraged Arrivals Queuing Model with Reverse Reneging, Journal of Engineering Mathematics & Statistics, 3(2), pp. 1- 5, 2019
10. Research Paper: Cost-profit Analysis of Stochastic Heterogeneous Queue with Reverse Balking, Feedback and Retention of Impatient Customers, Reliability Theory and Applications, Volume 14, No. 1 (52), pp 87 – 101, 2019
11. Research Paper: An Empirical Analysis of Entrepreneurship Development Program on Potential Entrepreneurs, Universal Journal of Management 6(12), pp. 491-496, 2018
12. Research Paper: Effectiveness Model: Impact of Entrepreneurial Development Programme on First Generation Entrepreneurs, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) (Special Issue), Volume 4, pp. 40-45, 2018
13. Research Paper; Queuing System with Encouraged Arrivals, Impatient Customers and Retention of Impatient Customers for Designing Effective Business Strategies, ANUSANDHAN- AISECT University Journal, 6 (13), pp. 124 – 129, 2018
14. Research Paper; M/M/c/N Queuing Systems With encouraged Arrivals, Reneging, Retention And Feedback Customers, Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research, 28 (3), pp. 333 – 344, 2018
15. Research Paper; A Study of the Awareness of Wearable Medical Devices in India: A Potential Market Perspective, Journal of Business Theory and Practice, 6 (2), pp. 83 – 94, 2018.
16. Research Paper: A Qualitative Analysis of the Success of Entrepreneurship Development Programs Based on Segment Studies, Journal of Business Theory and Practice, 5 (3), pp. 235 – 266, 2017.
17. Research Paper: An M/M/c Feedback Queuing System with Encouraged Arrivals, Siddhant, vol. 17, Issue 3, pp. 252-255, 2017. DOI: 10.5958/2231-0657.2017.0029.5
18. Chapter: An M/M/c/N Feedback Queuing Model with Reverse Balking and Reneging, Industrial Mathematics and Complex Systems, 2017, pp. 259-269.
19. Research Paper: An M/M/2/N Queuing system with Encouraged arrivals, heterogeneous service and retention of impatient customers, Advanced Modeling and Optimization, 19 (1), 2017, pp. 97-104
20. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Queuing system with Encouraged Arrivals, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, , 2017, 13 (7), pp. 3443-3453.
21. Research Paper: Simulation of single-server queuing model with reverse balking, Queuing theory e-Journal, 10 (5), 2017, pp. 1-4.
22. Research paper: A heterogeneous queuing system with reverse balking and reneging, Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, Vol. 35, pp. 1-5. 2018.
23. Research paper: A stochastic queuing model with proportionate arrivals for effective waste management, ARS- Journal of applied research and social sciences, 3(24), 2016, pp. 17-24.
24. Research Paper: Economic analysis of a stochastic queue with Reverse Balking and Retention of Impatient customers, Business Perspectives, 15(2), 2016.
25. Research Paper: Research Paper: Crowdsourcing and Marketing a Relationship in Making, Journal of business theory and practice, 4 (2), 2016, pp. 207 – 218.
26. Research Paper; Decision Making in Uncertain Environment - A Queuing Theory Approach, International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science (IJAEMS), 2(6), 2016, pp. 808-816.
27. Research Paper: M/M/1/N Queuing system with reverse reneging, American Journal of Operational Research, 5 (5), 2015, pp. 125 – 128.
28. Research Paper: Enriching Academia-Corporate Loop (ACL) – A corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, Journal of Business Theory and Practice, 3 (2), 224 – 230, 2015.
29. Research Paper: System Design and Profit Optimization for Import Houses A Queuing Theory Approach, Journal of Management Engineering and Information Technology, 2(3), pp. 1-4, 2015
30. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Feedback Queuing System with Reverse Balking, Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies, 2015, 8(1), pp. 31 - 38.
31. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Queuing System with Reverse Balking Reverse Reneging and Retention of Reneged Customers, Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2015, 6(1), 76 -79.
32. Research Paper: Challenges in English Communication for Learning Professionals – A Statistical Analysis, VSRD International Journal of Technical and Non – Technical Research, 2015, 6 (1), 11 – 22.
33. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Queuing System with Reverse Balking, American Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 4(2), 17-20.
34. Research Paper: Optimization of M/M/1/N Feedback Queue with Retention of Reneged Customers, Operations Research and Decisions, 2014, 24(3), pp. 45-58.
35. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N queuing system with reverse balking and reverse reneging, Advance Modeling and Optimization, 2014, 16(2), 339-353.
36. Research Paper: Optimizing Service Rate and the Capacity of an M/M/1/N Queuing System with Retention of Reneged Customers, Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2014 5(1).
37. Research Paper: Optimization of M/M/1/N queuing system with retention of reneged customers and discouraged arrivals, ISST Journal of Mathematics and Computing Systems, 2013 4(2).
38. Research Paper: Design of Service System for Insurance Busniess Facing Customer Impatience using Queuing Theory, OJAS- An International Journal of Research in Management, 2013, 2(1).
39. Research Paper: Optimization and Performance Analysis of Insurance Business – A Queuing Modeling Approach, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, 2013, 7(4).
40. Research paper; Analyzing measures of performance for online trading – A queuing theory approach, International Journal of Computing and Business Research, 4 (2), 2013.
41. Research paper; Profit Optimization in Insurance Business Facing Customer Impatience, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 9 (1), 2013.
42. Research paper; Modeling Insurance Business facing Customer Impatience using Queuing Theory, American Journal of Operational Research 3 (2A), 2013
43. Research paper; Minimizing Risk of Investment in Capital Market – A Probabilistic Approach, South Asian Journal of Marketing and Management Research, 2 (7), 2012.
44. Chapter: Stochastic Models in Finance, Emerging trends in Management and Information Technology, by P N Johan and Amit Gautam – ABC Press New Delhi, 2010 Edison
45. Research Paper: Some catastrophic queues, Gyanpratha – Accman Journal of Management, 1 (2), 2008.
46. Review paper: Stochastic Financial Models and their applications, Gyanpratha – Accman Journal of Management, 2 (2), 2009.
47. Research paper: Stochastic behavior of stocks, Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies, 4(1), 2010.
48. Article: Retail point of sale, Retail Trolley, 2 (3).
49. Article: Indian Retail – An Economic Facilitator, Retail Trolley, 2 (3).
50. Article: Application of Queues in Retail, Retail Trolley, 2 (1).
51. Article: Need for Inventory, Retail Trolley, 1 (3).
52. Article: Diamonds, IMS THEMES.
53. Book Review; Gyanpratha – Accman Journal of Management. 3 (1), 2010
54. Book Review; IMS Manthan. 1 (2).
55. Book Review; IMS Manthan. 2 (2).
56. Book Review; Gyanpratha – Accman Journal of Management. 1(1), 2008.
57. Book Review: Gyanpratha – Accman Journal of Management, 2(1), 2009,
Papers Presented / Published in Conference Proceedings:
58. Research Paper; A Stochastic Multi-Server Infinite Capacity Feedback Queuing System with Reverse Balking, Customer Impatience and Retention of Impatient Customers, 13th International Conference on Queueing Theory and Network Applications (QTNA2018) held in Tsukuba Science City, Japan on July 25-27, 2018.
59. Research Paper: An Infinite Capacity Two Server Heterogeneous Service Markovian Queuing Model with Reverse Balking, Customer Impatience and Retention of Impatient Customers for designing strategies to manage the system effectively at MMTI Global Conference, Bangkok, December 22 – 24, 2018
Conferences held in India
60. An M/M/2 Heterogeneous Service Markovian Feedback Queuing Model with Reverse Balking, Reneging and Retention of Reneged Customers, International Conference on Advancement in Computing and Management (ICACM 2019), JaganNath University, Jaipur, April 13-14, 2019. Presented.
Publication in AIS Springer Series in Process
61. Economic Analysis of M/M/c Markovian Queuing Model with Reverse Balking for managing business effectively, National Conference on Complex Systems in Interdisciplinary Sciences, Jamia Milia Islamia, March 11-12, 2019.
62. Research Paper: “An Infinite Capacity Multi-Server Feedback Queuing System with Encouraged Arrivals”, SUSCON VII: Community, Conversation and Co-operation; 7th International Conference on Sustainability at IIM-Shilong, 29 November – 1 December 2018.
63. Research Paper: “A Markovian queue with heterogeneous economic environment” at twenty seventh international conference of forum for interdisciplinary mathematics n conjunction with third convention of IARS on interdisciplinary mathematics, statistics and computational techniques (IMSCT 2018 – FIM XXVII) at department of statistics (JAMMU University) on November 03, 2018.
64. Research Paper: Waiting Time Management at Reverse Blaking, Infinite Capacity and Single-server Channel, GLOGIFT 17, Seventeenth Global Conference organized by Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, December 11 – 13, 2017.
65. Research Paper: Stochastic Priority Queuing Model with Encouraged Arrivals for Managing the Healthcare Facility, 3nd International conference on advances in healthcare management, organized by IIM – A, December 9 &10, 2017.
66. Research Paper: A Multi-server Markovian Feedback Queuing Model with Reverse Balking, 5th International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence, organized by IIM – Banglore, December 11 – 13, 2017.
67. Research Paper: Effective Business Management in Uncertain Business Environment Using Stochastic Queuing System with Encouraged Arrivals and Impatient Customers, Proceedings of International Conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, July 14-15, 2017
68. Research Paper: Stochastic Queuing Model with Encourage Arrivals and Customer Impatience for Managing Customer Value, IIM Indore-NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference, July, 28-29, 2017.
69. Research Paper: A Stochastic Feedback Queuing Model with Encouraged Arrivals and Retention of Impatient Customers, 5th IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence, April 08-09, 2017
70. Research Paper: A Markovian feedback queuing model with encouraged arrivals and customers impatience, 2nd International conference on evidence based management (ICEBM), organized by BITS Pilani, March 17th – 18th, 2017
71. Research Paper: A Markovian feedback queuing model for health care management with heterogeneous service, 2nd International conference on advances in healthcare management, organized by IIM – A, December 10 &11, 2016.
72. Research Paper: A priority queue for rural healthcare management with reverse balking, National conference on Accelerating Rural Growth: New Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, organized by SAVJ Girls PG College (Kota ), September 2 – 3, 2016
73. Research Paper: Markovian Queuing Model with Heterogeneous Service, Reverse Balking and Retention of Impatient Customers: A Mathematical Instrument for Sustainable Strategy Design, Sustainability Conference (SUSCON 2016) organized by IIM Shillong, March 17 – 19, 2016.
74. Research Paper: Entrepreneurial challenges for “Make in India” – An optimistic initiative, National Conference on Management by Optimism, Organized by GGSIPU Delhi on February 19, 2016.
75. Research Paper: A multi-server mathematical financial model with reverse balking and retention of impatient customers, 4th International Conference Green, Growth and Governance organized by JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur from January 22 – 24, 2016.
76. Research Paper: Decision making with stochastic modeling – a strategy for growth in uncertain environment, India: The Next Decade, The 3rd PAN IIM World Conference Organized by IIM Indore, December 15-18, 2015.
77. Research Paper: Economic analysis of a single-server feedback queuing system with reverse balking and retention of impatient customers, International Operations Conference by FORE School of Management, November 25 – 26, 2015.
78. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Queuing system with reverse reneging, National Conference on Recent Developments in Mathematics, Organized by SMVDU sponsored by National Board of Mathematics, 8 – 9 October, 2015.
79. Research Paper: Enriching Academia-Corporate Loop (ACL) – A Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, National Conference on CSR organized by IIM Raipur on May 15 and 16, 2015
80. Research Paper: Economic Analysis of an input-output Markovian Queuing System with Reverse Balking and Retention of Impatient Customers, XVIIIth IORA National Conference on Input – Output Modeling, at BIMTECH on May 2, 2015.
81. Research Paper: System Design and Economic Analysis of Markovian Queuing System with Customer Impatience, International Conference on Contemporary Practices in Management: Creative or Dogmatic, 06th Feb 2015.
82. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Queuing System with Reverse Balking, Reverse Reneging and Retention of Reneged Customers, International Conference on Emerging Areas of Mathematics For Science and Technology, Organized by Indian Association of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 29 – 31, January 2015.
83. Research Paper: An M/M/1/N Feedback Queuing System with Reverse Balking, Reverse Reneging and Retention of Reneged Customers, International Conference on Emerging Areas of Mathematics For Science and Technology, Organized by Indian Association of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 29 – 31, January 2015
84. Research Paper: Optimization of a Service System Facing Customer Impatience, ICSSR Sponsored International Conference Titled, Shifting Paradigms in Applied Economics and Management: Course Correction organized by faculty of Management, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, August, 2014.
85. Research paper: System Design and Optimization of M/M/1/N Queuing System with Catastrophe, Notational Conference on Global to Local: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities in Business, at Sharda University on March 14, 2014.
86. Research paper: System Design, Optimization and Analysis of M/M/c/N Queuing System, National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Management Practices, at Monard Universiy, on December 17, 2013.
87. Research Paper; Optimization of M/M/1/N queuing system with retention of reneged customers and discouraged arrivals, National Conference on Innovative Strategies for Science and Technology, at IP – Engineering College on November 30, 2013.
88. Research Paper: Design, Optimization and Simulation Analysis of Markovian Queuing System for Sustainable Growth, National Seminar on Rising India: Where are we in Trajectory, at ITS Greater Noida on October 5th, 2013.
Presented and Published
89. Research Paper: Design of Service System for Insurance Busniess Facing Customer Impatience using Queuing Theory, National Conference on Excellence in Management Education at Jaipuria Institute of Management, April 5, 2013.
90. Research paper: M/M/I Queuing Model for Customer Reneging Retention and Catastrophe, National Finance Conference, ITS Institute of Management, 2012.
91. Research Paper: Black – Scholes Model and Catastrophic Depressions, National Management Science Conference at ACCMAN Institute of Management, 2011.
92. Management Science for Decision Making – A tool of Modern Management, ACCMAN Institute of Management, 2010.
93. Stochastic Models in Finance, National Conference at School of Management Studies, Banaras, 2010.
Research Publications in Association with Students
94. Cause Identification and Analysis for Not Using Public Transport in Delhi NCR: Vision of Green India, Presented in National Conference organized by Delhi Institute of Advance Studies, February 4, 2018.
95. Challenges of Business Leadership at Different Managerial Levels in India, 3rd Global Leadership Research Conference organized by Amity University, March 15-16, 2018