About Student Development Cell
Lloyd Management department has established a Student Development Cell (SDC) with a purpose of
overall development of a student since his/her admission into the institute. The Cell endeavours to
keep the needs of the industry in perspective and thus make the learning more pragmatic. Few
objectives of the Cell are:
- To provide Employment Enhancement Skills to the students and make students aware about
- To bridge the gap between analytical and functional skills by providing the best fit to the
- To provide an interface between the competitive market and student.
- To keep the students updated about technology driven changes in the market.
- To inform students regarding growth opportunities in their niche.
Functions of SDC
- Spreading awareness to the students about the International and National conferences happening
- Spreading Awareness Government/ Private Sector Job Openings to the students
- Making student Participate in Events and competitions
- Extending Scholarship Opportunities to the students offered by national levels