What is the difference between PGDM and MBA?
There are various sectors in which a Supply Chain Manager can look for a job. They are Transportation sector, Manufacturing and distribution sector, Logistics companies, E-commerce companies, Shipping corporations, Aviation sector and a number of Multi product Conglomerates.
The growth prospect and career progress can be identified in many verticals like Inventory, Purchases, Quality, Strategy etc as Supplier Management Analyst, Contract Analyst, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Inventory Manager, Supplier Quality Project Manager, Supply Chain Network Manager, Supply Chain Consultant, Purchasing Manager, Strategic Planner, Supplier Relationship Manager and Supply Chain Directors.
Does the course have approvals?
Which is the authorizing body for the programme?
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programme offered by Lloyd Business School is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Since which year is the course operational at Lloyd?
- The PGDM Programme is operational since 2004.
What is OJT?
- OJT is an acronym for On the Job Training offered by Lloyd Business School in collaboration with their various Industry Partners like Safeducate, Manpower and others. The OJT is undertaken by students in their 2nd Year at an eminent organization where they take the hands-on experience of the operationality of the corporate.
What is the maximum duration of the OJT?
- The minimum period for OJT is 3 months and can extend upto 9 months depending upon the desirability of the student & the organization.
Is there any hostel facility available?
- Yes. The institute has tied up with hostels that are fully equipped and have all the facilities as per the comfort of the students... Know more!
Which companies have recruited from Lloyd Business School?
- The Lloyd Business School takes pride in hosting organizations from multiple sectors who have hired students from the institute and returned in good faith and performance..
See our Recruiters here!
What are the profiles of the teaching faculty?
- The faculty at Lloyd Business School belong to diverse areas of management. Everyone is specialized in an area of their interest and expertise...
Know More !
What is the role of Safeducate in the PGDM SCM programme?
- As an Industry partner, Safeducate is instrumental in:
- Providing specialized knowledge in subjects related to Supply Chain through its trained professionals.
- Conducting workshops on latest techniques operating in the area of Supply Chain.
- Providing On the Job Training to the students at Safeducate or their client organizations.
- Industrial Visit to the Safexpress Warehouse Facility.