E-cell (Lloyd Entrepreneurship Cell)
The Vision of E-Cell is to develop students’ inclination and interest towards
entrepreneurship. The cell works towards building confidence and vision towards
having own startups. It also spreads awareness regarding the schemes and facilities
available for the startups. This is done by the following means
- Organising workshops and lectures periodically to create awareness about
- Functioning as a guide for students with creative ideas which can be transformed
into successful companies
- Providing Mentorship through experts for students launching their start-ups.
Activities by E-CELL:
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Program by National Small Industries Corporation
- Industrial Visit to National Small Industries Corporation.
- Entrepreneurship Quiz organised by the Government of India.
- Participation in Entrepreneurship Summit by IIT Mumbai.
- Seminar on "Skill Development Programmes on Financial Literacy" by Mr. Vijay
- 30 Hours Entrepreneurship Development Program E-certification program by
Confederation of Indian Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.