Garavan, T., Srivastava, S., Madan, P., O'Brien, F., & Matthews-Smith, G. (2021). Type A/B personality, work–family, and family–work conflict: The moderating effects of emotional intelligence. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 1-25. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.2145
Garg, R., & Chandel, S. T. (2021). IoT Based Design of an Intelligent Light System Using CoAP. In International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Computing. 137-148
Isravel, Y. A. D., Tyagi, S., Anuradha, M., & R., S. K. (2022). Organizational Behavior (1st ed.). Scientific International Publishing House. ISBN 978-93-9992-97-1. (Book)
Karthikeyan, K., Singh, P., Manjula p, V. N., Sivaperumal, K., Tyagi, S., Miryala, R. K., Ahmed, n. MD Faiyaz., Pallathadka, A. K., & Pallathadka, H. (2021, December 10). Human resource management: a conceptual framework for comprehending the internet of things. (Patent)
Khalique, F; Madan, P; Puri, G; and Parimoo, D, (2021). Incorporating SDG 8 for Decent Work Practices: A study of MNC Subsidiaries in India. Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal, 15(5), 99-114 https://doi:10.14453/aabfj.v15i5.7
Khalique, Fehmina; Madan, Poornima; Puri, Geetika; and Parimoo, Daleep (2021). Incorporating SDG 8 for Decent Work Practices: A study of MNC Subsidiaries in India. Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal, 15(5), 83-98. doi:10.14453/aabfj.v15i5.7
Fatima Qasim, Fehmina Khalique, Daleep Parimoo (2021). Awareness of Government Welfare Schemes in Beedi Workers of Unorganized Sector. Journal of Education, 23(2), 141-148
Singh, N., Yadav, K. M., & Pareek, V. (2021). A Study of External and Internal Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Sugar Mills Functioning in Rural Areas. VARD-International Journal of Technical & Non-Technical Research. 12(Special Issue), 41-43.
Traymbak, S., Issar, N. (2021). Data Mining Algorithms in Knowledge Management for Predicting Diabetes After Pregnancy by Using R. Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, 12 (6)
● Mehta, K. G., Ahuja, D. G., Vishwakarma, V., Lakhera, A., & Ali, I. AWARENESS TOWARDS GREEN MARKETING: AN EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF INDIAN YOUTH.
● Neetu Kamra , presented the paper Tiltled “A study to analyze the churn rate for customers in Telecom sector using Predictive Analytics in data science”, International E-Conference on “Computing and Data Science” on 25th September,2021
● Neetu Bali Kamra presented the paper titled A study on Sociomateriality view of Technology on Social factors in Organizations for Harmonization of material (technology) and non-material (humans) aspects of Organizations in the 8th International Conference on Sustainability (SUSCON 2021) held at the Indian Institute of Management Shillong (virtual) during 26-30 July 2021.
● Neetu Bali Kamra presented a paper titled Application of Machine Learning for Predictive Analytics: Indian Premier League (IPL) T-20 Cricket Matches IPEM International E-Conference on “Advanced & Emerging Applications in Big Data and Machine Learning” (ICAEABM 2020), on 19th December, 2020 (Saturday)
● Ms. Neetu Kamra, Assistant Professor, Lloyd Business School, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida and Dr. Chandranshu Sinha, Professor, Amity Business School, Noida, presented the case study titled: The Socio-Material Impact of Technologies to Asses HR Practices in Organisations, at the Annual Case Study Conference: Renvoi-2020 held on 26th and 27th November 2020 at Amity Business School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh.
● Dolly Gaur presented the paper titled Management of Non-Performing Assets in India: Role of Risk Management Practices in the wake of COVID-19 in the International Management Conference on Post COVID Management Strategies: Recovery, Resilience and Adaptation held at Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya (Virtual) during April 23-24, 2021.
● Dolly Gaur and Kanishka Gupta, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, NOIDA presented the paper titled Inter-Relationship between Knowledge Assets and Problem Loans: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach in the International E-Conference on Changing Global Economic Landscape: Challenges, Strategies and Business Resilience held at Christ University, Bangalore (Virtual) during April 12-13, 2021.
● Dolly Gaur presented the paper titled Indian Banking Sector's Credit Quality: The Contribution of Total Quality Management in the International Conference on Challenges and Prospects in Management in the VUCA World held at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (Virtual) during February 16-17, 2021 and won Best Paper Award.
● Dolly Gaur. 2nd International Conference on The Role of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management for Sustainable Development, OP Jindal University Raigarh, November 27-28, 2021. Paper Title: “Estimating Intellectual Capital and its impact on Firms’ Performance: Use of A-VAIC and M-VAIC Model”. (Best Paper Award)
● Vandana Pareek. Presented a paper titled “A Study of External and Internal Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Sugar Mills Functioning in Rural Areas" in International Conference on “Sustainable Practice in Business Management & Technology in Turbulent Times (IC-BMT 2021)” on 18th November, 2021 (online mode)
● Vandana Pareek. Presented a paper titled " NEP 2020: Opportunities and Challenges for Professional Courses in International Conference on “National Education Policy: Transformational reforms in Higher education: Making a Global Impact” organized by Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology (Pharma), Greater Noida on 17th & 18th December, 2021